Amfilms is based in Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us.Contact details:
Sandford House, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3NT
England Telephone: (+44) 01969 667349
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. We currently only accept payments by cheque made out to amfilms to the above postal address.
We add a postage and packing charge to each item that is ordered, this will vary depending upon the size of your order.
We aim to post your order within 14 days of your payment clearing and despatch by Royal Mail 1st Class service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. If something you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible and a full refund will be offered in these circumstances. As we are a small family run company there may be times of annual holidays when it is not possible to process orders within our normal time frame.
If you decide you want to cancel an order or return an item for a refund, we will accept that within 14 days of dispatch from our end. Goods will need to be returned in original condition to our office at the above address, please contact us first to speed the process. If you need to exchange an item, please contact us first so we can confirm we have the item in stock that you wish to receive in exchange.
Please note that DVDs are in PAL and English Language only and therefore won’t accept returns on the basis that it doesn’t work with an NTSC player, as on our main shop page we have asked you to check that a PAL DVD would work in your DVD player before purchase.
Blurays are encoded at 1920×1080 25p. Please check before ordering that your player will accept 25 frame Progressive encloding.
If you are having problems playing your disc then please cehck through the folloing before contacting us. Thank you.
- Handle discs by the outer edge or the center hole, try not to touch the surface
- Keep the discs clean & dust free
- Store discs upright in its case
- Return discs to their cases immediately after use
- Leave discs in their cases to minimize the effects of environmental changes
- Try to store in a cool, dry, dark environment—relative humidity should be from 20% – 50% (RH) and temperature should be from 40° (4°C) – 70° (20°C)
- Clean discs by wiping a clean lint-free cloth in a straight line from the center of the disc toward the outer edge
- Check the disc surface before playing it
- Touch the surface of the disc
- Bend the disc
- Clean in a circular direction around the disc
- Store discs horizontally for long periods of time
- Expose discs to extreme heat or high humidity
- Expose discs to extreme rapid temperature or humidity changes
- Expose discs to prolonged sunlight or other sources of UV light
Amfilms will use its best endeavours to safeguard the privacy of its website visitors. This policy explains the website data processing practices of Amfilms.
What information do we collect?
We will collect personal details appropriate to the service you require. In some areas, this may simply mean registering your name, address and email details. Other on-line forms will require more information so that all the appropriate elements of your request/order will be dealt with in a timely manner.
What do we use personal information for?
We do not share your personal details with any other organisation or individuals.
There are various reasons that we need to collect personal data. For example, we may need to ask you for your contact details for correspondence purposes. Similarly, we may need information in order to fulfil your order. Subject to your agreement we may contact you to either provide information about new services or products that are coming on line. In any event we will only ever obtain information from you that is absolutely neccessary.